WELCOME TO THE LEARNING ZONE
The Learning Zone provides you with a range of courses which you can access from any computer, at work or at home, when and where you need it.
You'll need to log in to take a course; if you don't have an account create one using your Council username and email address. Click the help button for more details of creating an account and logging in.
The new courses for you this month so far are:
- Information security @ the council
- Risk management @ the council
- Smart working
- Smart working for managers
Check out the sections below for:
- Health, safety and wellbeing
- Management skills: for all new managers and those wishing to develop your management skills
- Developing yourself: for more personal development courses.
The new modules look different, here's a quick guide on how to navigate through them.
If you're looking for a specific course search using All courses.
Some of the learning modules will open in a new window so 'pop-ups' need to be enabled for this site; and some may require Adobe Flash player so you can play video clips. If you need help with either of these on a Council computer, please call the ICT Service Desk on 304424.